The Auditorium is on the second floor and is a very high quality room with natural daylight, natural ventilation, air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and daylight tubes. There is a large stage area at the front and raised decking areas at the rear of the room. The lift comes out in a small room next to the Auditorium.
Typical uses include: conferences, training courses, exams, presentations, rehearsals, exhibitions, banquets, product launches.
Typical uses for the two decking areas are: breakout groups, small meetings, displays, exhibitions, cloakroom areas.
The Auditorium also has a separate side room available to hire, Meeting Room 2, which is perfect for a green room, cloak room or a breakout space. View our additional spaces.
Room Layout Options
Numbers shown are absolute maximums. Catering, displays and event duration may affect these numbers.
Standard Equipment in Room
- Conference chairs.
- 6 foot long fold-up tables.
- 5 foot round fold-up tables.
- Coat rails with coat hangers.
- Single flipchart with paper and pens.
- 10 metre wide projection screen wall.
- Wi-Fi access for all.
- Wheelchair ramps up to the deckings and stage.
- Induction loop system.
The following equipment is available to hire at an extra cost:
- 3 ceiling-mounted LCD projectors feeding 2 ceiling-mounted LCD monitors.
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projectors on 2 deckings.
- 4 LCD TV repeater screens.
- DVD player.
- Professional PA system.
- Professional stage lighting.
- Additional flipcharts.
- Folding exam desks.
- Table linen.
- Conference telephone.